8 Years Old Boy Talks About Pineal Gland (The Third Eye!) And TV Brainwash. You Need To Hear This!

First we must realize something before watching this video… this kid is 8 years old!

When I talk to some of my friends about the things this ultra-smart kid talks about, I feel like I talk to a wall!

It’s been said that the Pineal Gland is one of the best kept secrets from humanity, and this kid is so familiar on that subject. Don’t watch TV?! An 8 years old boy saying that?! Well, no. This kid is definitely an old soul!

I don’t want to ruin the watch, but hear this kid out. It’s something you may never hear from your friends and family!

This is unedited video clip from KingNahh CBS News interview.

Make sure you guys share this message, we need this content out there!

1. Alan Munro

May 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM

Very intelligent for his age. He will go far.

2. dan

May 7, 2016 at 11:30 PM

That is why they put floride in the water….destroys your pinael Gland…and your third eye to dumb you down …Notice Facebook will not show the video….it is trying to cover the hidden agenda

• Carole a

May 9, 2016 at 12:29 PM

I just found it on FB… just saying

• John Douglas Morrison

May 10, 2016 at 12:59 PM

Dan Sir you are absolutely correct on this point and I admire your insight intelligence.Thanks for your comment,stopped me from doing so.

3. Raymond Collier

May 8, 2016 at 12:08 AM

I’d love to meet his parents. They must be awesome. I have a special interest in child rearing methodologies.

4. Catherine Bergstrom Mao

May 8, 2016 at 3:15 AM

First I want to say: God Bless You. You are a true inspiration. To be so enlightened and Fresh with the spirit at your age. You will grow and so will your gift. I thank those who raise you. If only people would hear you speak across the globe and what you have to say. I wish you well, and thank you.

5. rudie

May 8, 2016 at 10:07 PM

No Video

6. pachem

May 9, 2016 at 2:30 AM

Wherenis the video can’t watch

7. cecil

May 9, 2016 at 6:24 AM

Old soul! He brings a lot of hope and inspiration!

8. Jackie drake

May 9, 2016 at 10:29 PM

Our hopes and dreams are being realized through our enlightened children… amass knowledge young brother..go far…

9. John-Joseph Clark

May 10, 2016 at 6:33 AM

we were all once just like him. we knew. we all knew. and we knew we knew. he is nothing special or extraordinary in that he is better than any one of us. we chose to get caught up in the debt slavery system called “reality”, “maturity”, “power”, etc…instead of following what we knew to be true. what this child may have that we may or may not have had, due to damn good parenting, is a stronger sense of self to follow what he knows and let the rest go as useless.

10. Lisa Kozak

June 26, 2016 at 9:42 PM

What a beautiful soul. This child is definitely wiser beyond his young age. What took me to get where he is today (at the ripe old age of 46) he has done it at eight years old. They say the children of the past 20 years are gifted, compassionate, special people. They are “old souls” that have come to change the ways of humans across the planet. It is evident in this child and so many more. These are the star children I have heard about. I look forward to a great future that involves so many of these special kids. The world will definitely become a better place with these young teachers transforming the human population’s thinking. It really is a great blessing.

• Neshama

August 21, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Um..

No. Star children are not just young children. There are many adults in their 30’s – 60’s. That are also star children.

• Lisa Kozak

August 21, 2016 at 1:56 PM

Agreed. There are many star children that are adults too. But I was referring to the amount of star children that are under the age of 18 and they have increase substantially. Their population is the most that has come here. More than ever, this earth holds many star children that are young children. This boy is just an example of what is to come and I look forward to seeing more of these young, highly gifted children change the world for the better. Whether they are young children or adults, it doesn’t matter because with the combination of both, this world will become a better place with these star children in charge.

11. PeterPan

August 4, 2016 at 6:08 AM

I would like to talk with this kid,I can cold him as my friend,thats true he is one of the many star childrens,I think Im one of them too,and Im 24 yrs old,it can be an old soul as well…,good times are coming very fast,this kid will be a mystery for many people.., I think then people will try to solve and that mystery,and start asking questions to themselfs..,I cant have any type of deep conversation around me for now.., but its great to see things like that,bless you all,and thank everyone very much,cuz that kid is feeling everything,he is the universe.