HEALTH

Trump Warns Flu Shots Are The Greatest ‘Scam’ In Medical History

The flu shot is the greatest scam in medical history, created by Big Pharma to make money off vulnerable people and make them sick, warns President Donald Trump.

In an interview with Opie and Anthony on Sirius XM, Trump slammed flu shots as “totally ineffective” and declared that he has never had one.

“I’ve never had one. And thus far I’ve never had the flu. I don’t like the idea of injecting bad stuff into your body. And that’s basically what they do. And this one (latest flu vaccine) has not been very effective to start off with.

“I have friends that religiously get the flu shot and then they get the flu. You know, that helps my thinking. I’ve seen a lot of reports that the last flu shot is virtually totally ineffective.“

Trump is right – flu shots are the greatest medical fraud in history. They are full of “bad stuff” including formaldehyde and mercury – two powerful neurotoxins – and the vaccine industry even admits that laboratory tests prove the popular jab does not work.

Originally published on Your News Wire

1. Barbara

January 28, 2017 at 12:15 PM

I have to agree with mister Trump on this point. my late partner would have the flue vaccine every September, and would be sick till the following spring, He has since passed away.

2. Trumproud

January 28, 2017 at 8:06 PM

Still proud I voted Trump! About time we had a real man for president.

3. Latia Del Riviero

January 28, 2017 at 11:45 PM

I agree with Mr.President, Donald Trump!

4. Margaret Khan

January 29, 2017 at 3:11 AM

President Trump is amazing. He knows a lot.

5. starstargazer

January 29, 2017 at 4:28 AM

Agree ….

6. momsaid

January 30, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Actually, they (reportedly) discontinued the use of mercury in flu and other vaccinations. They now have aluminum, for your entertainment and pleasure! And yes: the flu shot only covers the strain that directors *think* will be prevalent each year, so lots of *other* strains have smooth sailing into the populace.

7. Dazzling Dolly Lutz

February 25, 2017 at 1:21 PM

I’ve never had the Flu shot in my life….and I have not had the Flu for at least 18 years. Instead of allowing deadly toxins into my body, I take organic super-foods to build up my own immune system. That is how some people survived the Bubonic Plague….there was NO Vaccines in that day and many survived because they had strong Immune Systems, that protected them exactly the way our bodies are designed to fight off “foreign invaders” like bacteria and Viruses.
    The deadly side affects from the FLU Vaccine is not worth the risk, in my opinion.

If you’d like more info on how to build your Immune system….find me on FB.