One Of The BIGGEST Secrets Kept From Humanity: The Pineal Gland!

Humans are bestowed with a certain part of their brain known as the pineal gland or also known as our third eye. The reason as to why it is called pineal is for it’s shape, like a pine cone.

A tiny pine cone that is in charge of producing serotonin derivative melatonin that has to deal with our hormones that affect the modulation of sleep/wake patterns, including our seasonal functions.

This tiny pine cone can be found near the center of the brain in place between the two hemispheres.

The reason as to why higher up’s keep this information from people is so they do not find out the fullest potential that this part of us has.

The pineal gland is essentially the portal between the physical and spiritual world for humans. When activated, the sensation of euphoria and oneness fills the persons mind, giving them a sense of all knowing. One can achieve this activation through yoga, meditation and variety of other occult methods.

Once activated, that person is able to freely travel to other dimensions, or otherwise referred to as astral projection or remote viewing.

Through ancient methods and advance practices, one could even control the thoughts and actions of other people in the physical world.

All though this seems impossible, the former Soviet Union governments as well as various shadow organizations have been researching these effects for a really long time, keeping the information under lock from the public eye.

The reason we are unable to achieve this amazing feat within our brains is because of the amount of sodium fluoride we digest on a daily basis. The pineal gland absorbs most of the sodium fluoride that enters our bodies.

This essentially dumbs the pineal gland down by no longer being able to balance our hormonal processes in the body.

In fact, the United States water supply contains 90% of fluoride and other various components. Not even the water filters you buy at the super market are able to filter out fluoride.

One way to combat this is reverse osmosis or water distillation, water distillation being the cheaper option.

Not to claim ourselves as conspiracy theorists, but mainly our deep concern for the disconnect between our spirituality and reality all together.

Rick Strassman, M. D. believes DMT is highly connected to the pineal gland:

I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. I believed the source of this DMT was the mysterious pineal gland, a tiny organ situated in the center of our brains. Modern medicine knows little about this gland’s role, but it has a rich metaphysical history. Descartes, for example, believed the pineal was the ‘seat of the soul’ and both Western and Eastern mystical traditions place our highest spiritual center within its confines.”

Inspired by: Spirit Science

1. Roland

March 26, 2016 at 10:48 PM

very interesting more work to do.I really want to open and awaken my 3rd eye. What that lady is doing for NASA is called remote viewing.They had a man do it but he ha passed on.I SEE I have much work to do. I only hope I can do what I want to do.

• Nu

March 30, 2016 at 12:19 AM

I was told by 3 specialist in Massachusetts after series of Cat scan, after finding something, then MRI scans “”You have the largest developed Pineal Gland ever recorded in human history”” “”Your frontal lobes are connected with a mass of nerve, which we never seen before””& something else, my lobes.. and more of something…

& Yes, I can travel and speak to entities, I even fight some that appear to be god like. I win most of my battles and Yes, I’ve spoken to beings of pure white lights as well and much MUCH more!!!!

• JL

August 31, 2016 at 8:52 AM

You should write a book.

2. Gwen

April 1, 2016 at 4:14 AM

I have very mixed feelings about this article. What they are skipping over is the process of purging and purification that happens as part for your body, mind and energetic system to prepare for enlightenment. Look up Kundalini Awakening, its the progression of a divine energy that awakens in the root chakra and ascends upwards through your higher Chakras, up to your Third Eye then the Crown Chakra and beyond. For some the process happens quickly but for others, it can take many years. Its not something to jump into to just gain psychic abilities. Because it can be like opening a Pandora’s Box. You have no control over which abilities you may get. What if you get multiple psychic abilities at once? Things move around you erratically and electronics go haywire? What if you wake up and start seeing spirits every day? Yet, you must try to continue to live like normal? Its not like what you see in X Men, you will not know how to use your psychic abilities with skill. It will change your life and affect your relationships with family and friends because no one will understand what you are experiencing. You will feel isolated because as you become more spiritually advanced, you begin seeing life differently than others. Your career plans may change as your priorities in life change. So if you really wish to go down this path. Its good to be informed and know what you are getting into.

• Norb

April 1, 2016 at 6:31 PM

hello Gwen, can i find you on facebook? just to be able to talk there…not that i want to waste your time…just once in a while, when there’s a question or we feel to “talk” …thanks 🙂 i read your comment and know what you’re talking about.

• Jas You

August 31, 2016 at 3:59 PM

Scare factor much bro?

• michael.J

September 1, 2016 at 1:59 PM

I couldn’t agree with you more cause that’s what happened to me.
      I used meditation mainly to relax ,but somehow I think I opened my third eye and then the <> began.I gained psychic abilities (which was cool) and I think that somehow I had access to the astral plane which was interesting but creeped me out.

It was after this experience that I heard about the process of purification that needs to be done before you open your third eye,so I think your comment can be very usefull for many people reding this article.

About me, maybe I’ll give it a second chance but with guidance this time and more carefully.

• michael.J

September 1, 2016 at 2:03 PM

* <>

3. Glenn

April 1, 2016 at 2:02 PM

This is merely pseudo-science I’m afraid.

4. Michaela Wagie

April 9, 2016 at 12:02 PM

i have a tumor inside my pineal gland. i am concerned bout how it is going to affect me. i already have insomnia, narcolepsy, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and a hole in my spinal cord called syringomyelia. so what is left for me??? i wonder…

5. barry burns

May 17, 2016 at 3:45 AM

Magnesium and iodine ‘push out’ flouride and restore the pineal gland. Biochemical FACT.

6. emilios

August 31, 2016 at 9:43 PM

so basically you’re saying there are cetain ways to activate the pineal gland, but then, since we are alive isnt it already activated? first of all, when you claim that activation of the pineal gland taked you to different dimensions, then how come nobody went to these dimensions and described them? now something really confused me in this video. this guy said, when DMT is released in just enough amounts, it triggers a higher level of ‘consiousness’ and people have visions of the afterlife, meanwile, they are still alive, so how can you say that life after death exists meanwhile the body experiencing this is still alive? the body is still alive so it produces this reaction, but how can you connect an experience that a LIVING body had to death, where death the body dies and nothing works? the body decays, cells die, how can after life exists when the body isnt alive anymore to ACTIVATE the pineal gland and make you experience this? its ridiculous, when the body dies, it dies biologically, how can it make you experience visions and hallucinations meanwhile its FUCKING DEAD? besides, if after life exists, up until now someone would have found the way to prove it. its just, people connect some things meanwhile the connection is not logical at all. yes, when you smoke marijuana, there are some effects, or other drugs like LSD, causing hallucinations, but how can someone corellate this with the after life and other dimensions? dimensions are just MATHEMATICAL IDEAS, where does reality come in? i dont get it

7. Trying to be honest

September 3, 2016 at 3:51 PM

In Sikhism its explained very much about third eye, a 10 hole (door) in body to spiritual world. Way to find good. I read this topic from scientific side feeling so good. Otherwise always heard from our spiritual Sikh person. Whole Sikhism is based on spirituality.

8. Loretta

September 4, 2016 at 8:03 PM

Actually some expensive filters do filter out fluoride, we have one. What about fluoride naturally in tea?
    I have had many such experiences and no doubt will continue to do so and I love my tea!
    Don’t use fluoride toothpaste though.
    Interesting article

9. Lyon G. Zonamyari

October 15, 2016 at 1:35 AM

At the 7 minute mark the words written by a “Volunteer” are referring to visiting the Akashic Records. I have been there too but you should know it is sacred territory if you plan a visit. Permission must be requested and granted before entering. My third eye was opened, pineal gland activated and dormant DNA strands activated by my first spiritual mentor. I can astral travel, talk to dead people, remove pain and heal using both my third eye and my hands. This is my 72nd incarnation on planet earth and I have traveled back through most of them to see relevant information useful for my life today. More information can be found on my website.