The Lie We Live..! Everybody Should Watch This Video. I’m Speechless. Spread It!

Freedom has been one of the major awards for which man has struggled throughout its existence. The power of decision is a fable that is currently possessed only by people, its a free course will that gives us the ability to guide our future.

We are currently subordinated by the economic power of great industries that control nonrenewable resources of our planet, a way to keep us controlled and manipulated under the nefarious capitalist markets.

The real freedom today can only be drawn in human imagination. But the media inoculated information in our subconscious, making us believe that we are masters of our actions. And the truth is: the more free we are, the more slaves we become.

If we lived in true freedom, we don’t have to meet all daily routines to which we are exposed. Work or go to school is one of the most tedious activities that the human being experiences throughout its existence.

The video below will show attests to the chaos in which the humanity is, a dark tunnel that predicts that we don’t have a brilliant start under the sun, but quite the opposite, our future is as dark as night.

In this video which is full of empty thoughts and unanswered questions although we boast of being an enlightened society, capitalist power is telling you what to think and how to act, which has generated an avalanche of chaos where they have gone harmed our environment, such as: animals and plants.

We are in many ways the cancer of the earth, the only species on this planet that ends its environment, even if our life depends on it. We are blind to the changes, but obedient to orders.

This video reminds me so much of what Woody Harrelson said in this video

If you watch the whole video it really has the potential to change your life! Let your mind wander while you listen to every word…

Watch also: Julia Roberts Taught Me More In Less Than 2 Minutes Than Anyone Else Has Done My WHOLE Life! [Video]

Originally published on Enlightened Planet

1. Michael Tony Christensen

January 15, 2017 at 2:01 PM

Why do we have to listen to that shitty ” music ” I disconnected at 15 minits becourse it makes me sick.

2. Ian Baard

January 15, 2017 at 11:12 PM

Patriotism in all of it`s many shapes and forms, is far more of an enemy to us than we are willing to face or accept. sadly this truth is Blasphemy to so many. Religious indoctrination is at the root of this issue, Religion and Patriotism walk hand in hand. when will we face the reality of these two monsters in our midst ?

3. Dave van Rijckevorsel

January 16, 2017 at 11:41 AM

@Ian Baard: It is impossible that everybody will face this reality at the same time. People who don’t will always be in the majority so this will always remain a struggle as long as mankind survives. I think the religion itself is not the problem but the radicalism within most religions is. Would it be an option to put all radicals together in for instance the Sahara or Gobi dessert and have them fight their own struggles so the rest of te world can live in peace. Everybody happy.

4. Chris Neltner

January 16, 2017 at 2:03 PM

The world is in a transition from old style socialism, where tribes functioned in small groups where people worked together to provide for the needs of all, each taking a different responsibility so the tribe can function, to a new form of socialism. The new socialism will occure because capitalism can no longer exist due to every math equation will be a push of a button to solve. Quantum Physics will replace factories and all production of everything. All medical conditions will be solved, and a simple solution will be available, but all of this is in its infancy. There is still a long way to proceed. Without Capitalism today, there is no motivation to advance, to find the most efficient renewable source. It sounds like sci-fi – fi, but if you think about how things are progressing in just a short time, and how the more advanced society gets, the more advanced we become in shorter amounts of time.

5. Ronel Du Preez

January 16, 2017 at 4:26 PM

This is all true …. must add that without rules humans will definetly not be able to survive due to their greedy nature …

6. Peter Armendariz

January 16, 2017 at 5:17 PM

What path lies before us? As I see the direction being carved out in front of me, I can only wonder if our minds will come with us. “No free thinking”, That’s what our politicians tell us, because to think of our own accord is what damages our very flawed system. Slaves and cattle are what they’re accustomed to seing us as. I don’t want to serve or wait for the slaughter. Lead by your own example and hope it makes an impact, like a pay it forward example except with knowledge.

7. A Rutherford

January 18, 2017 at 8:33 AM

Isn’t it strange, how whenever you hear truth,you also hear a little bell,”tinkle tinkle—tinkle tinkle “

8. John Metcarth

January 18, 2017 at 7:38 PM

the time machine 1960
    the same way back when, same now, the future “the morlocks, humans are the food ?”

A guy Frederick Banting found insulin, if not 4 that I and a lot more will be dead, many befour 1923 did..

not to say many other forms of illnesses, cancer is most

9. Joseph Haggerty

January 26, 2017 at 1:14 AM

Gloom and doom, that’s what the progressives want you to believe. They goal is to divide America, do away with religion, do away with patriotism, do away with individual rights. Don’t be fooled by these socialists who believe the state should control everything. What is wrong with believing in God? What is wrong with loving freedom, liberty and country? I think for myself, sure I’m influenced by my environment, by the information I find or that presented to me, but I have the free will to decide for myself what I will believe and what I will believe in. In America, we have the U.S. Constitution which is the basis for all our laws and establishes our rights as citizens. Everyone is free to exercise those rights. In socialism you have no rights. Before you swallow this attempt to subvert your beliefs, think of what you life is like in America compared to the millions of people around the world. Where would you rather be and if it’s here then must defend your country, your family, your neighbors and yourself.