Insecurity is everyday struggle. We fight with our past, we fight with our present and we fight with our future. Every struggle circles around one thing “actions making us insecure.”
We are so lost in our own well-being that we are not capable of finding ourselves. I don’t blame you. This world have abundance of distractions to take care that we stay that way.
It’s scary to be lost, I know that. But if we don’t do anything about it, who will? No one can walk your path. We can be raised and lead to a random direction, but no one will walk it for us.
1. What worries you most about the future?
2. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
3. What’s the difference between living and existing?
4. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
5. What impact do you want to leave on the world?
6. Is it out of reach, or have you just not stretched yourself far enough?
7. In the haste of our daily lives, what are we not seeing?
8. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
9. If you looked into the heart of your enemy, what do you think you would find that is different from what is in your own heart?
10. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
11. Why do you matter?
12. How many of your friends would you trust with your life?
13. Are you happy with yourself?
14. What do you do with the majority of your money?
15. Based on your current daily actions and routines, where do you see yourself in five years?
16. What have you done that you are not proud of?
17. Other than money, what else have you gained from your current job?
18. What is the number one change you need to make in your life in the next 12 months?
19. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
20. What do you wish you didn’t know?
21. What have you given up on?
22. What big lesson could people learn from your life?
23. What mistakes do you make over and over again?
24. What has been draining your happiness?
25. What’s the #1 thing you intend to accomplish before you die?
26. What has the little voice inside your head been saying lately?
27. What is worse than death?
28. How short would your life have to be before you would start living differently today?
29. What’s one easy way to waste a life?
I dare you to take pen and paper and start answering these questions. You will be enlightened by the outcome. You will see YOU on a piece of paper and you will see your ambitions and your own reflection described with words. This exercise and 7 Tips For Success: Writing Exercise have helped me see my goal and vision.
I would be glad to hear from your outcome of it in the comments section.
[Tweet ““There is no greater danger than playing it safe.””]