Inspiring fulfills people. Even if we advise our friend with a quote to inspire him, we selflessly do it to inspire ourselves. Being selfish is the only thing we do.
It is crucial thing to be inspired every day. People that seem to endlessly chase their vision, have enormous inspiration on a daily bases. One bad thought can poison the whole mind, as Napoleon Hill stated.
We rely on tons of books that will help us motivate, inspire, and most important, give us the power to visualize. That’s why it’s better to read the book than to watch the movie. Visualization is vital when we want to fulfill our vision. If we do the math, by reading 30 pages a day, we will be richer 36 books a year (approximately 300 pages per book). In 10 years we will be able to do our own library of knowledge.
However, doing things takes course of action in the physical world. If we just think and stuck up the thoughts without taking any action to transform them here and now, we are piling our mind with things that will never happen. The mind takes control over life.
The next 33 inspirational sayings will spark your motivational part of today and it’s up to you whether you take action or not.
1. I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Robert Anthony
3. “Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk.”– J.C. Penny
4. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”– Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee
5. “Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”– Conrad Hilton
6. “That’s precisely the question everyone should be asking—why the hell not? – Why not you, why not now…” – Timothy Ferriss
7. “Intolerance of your present creates your future.” – Mike Murdock
8. “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it’s a matter of choice.” – Anonymous
9. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” – E.E. Cummings
11. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
12. “How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.” – Trina Paulus
13. “Do not let what you cannot do; interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
14. “One man with courage makes a majority.” – Andrew Jackson
15. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
16. “Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.” – Charles De Gaulle
18. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of Hell, a hell of Heaven.” – John Milton
19. “You cannot retain a true and clear vision of wealth if you are constantly turning your attention to opposing pictures, whether they be external or imaginary.” – Wallace D. Wattles
20. “Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what.” – Spryte Loriano
21. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” – Dalai Lama
23. “This world is but a canvas to our imagination.“ – Henry David Thoreau
24. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
25. “Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” – Albert Einstein
26. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
27. “The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” – Charles Dubois
28. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
29. “You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.“ – Christopher Columbus
30. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.” – Ambrose Redmoon
31. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.“ -Confucius
32. “Find yourself and express yourself in your own particular way. Express your love openly. Life is nothing but a dream, and if you create your life with love, your dream becomes a masterpiece of art.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
33. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.“ – Marcel Proust