Success is cliche topic. Although everyone speaks about success, not many gets to meet the thing that most strive for their whole life.
If there was any formula or writing to show the exact way of “how to be successful”, it would have a priceless hash-tag on it. Not many people actually know how to fixate their mind to push toward the slope of success.
It’s not a gauge of cash we have on our bank accounts. It’s a constant feeling of fulfillment on the way to progress at a particular thing, a way of living. Success is persistent upgrade in a particular area. Don’t check your bank accounts and say “he’s 50.000$ higher than me, which makes him more successful.” That’s not yardstick, nor is it a type of a measuring frustration, because in my environment everyone measures the depth in the pockets.
For everyone measuring money never gets to make them. With clear vision and persistency everything can be achieved. We need to decide to look at success from different angle. If we crave to the top only by sticking dollars on the way, success will always be a step ahead of us.
The next 21 game-changing suggestions for success will reveal your foggy way of how success should be looked at.
1. [Tweet “Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery”]
Choosing the person we will spend our whole life with will determine whether it will inspire us to succeed, or drain our energy and lead us to misery.
2. [Tweet “Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent”]
People are either born with talent, or they develop their talent through the years. Work at something that would feel glad you spend your time at.
3. [Tweet “Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully”]
People will respect and love us more if we give more than they expect, especially if it’s delivered with cheerfulness.
4. [Tweet “Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know”]
Positivity will determine our capability of solving problems with rhythm and ease. Instead of being pessimistic like the majority, be optimistic like the minority.
5. [Tweet “Be forgiving of yourself and others”]
If we learn this “stunt” every time we are pissed at something, we will be amazed how life can be beautiful.
6. [Tweet “Be generous”]
5 ways from altruism to happiness will explain everything about generosity.
7. [Tweet “Have a grateful heart”]
Having a grateful heart means that we should appreciate everything we have and are willing to make more, since success is constant upgrade.
[Tweet “8. Persistence, persistence, persistence”]
Persistence x100000 will determine whether we will succeed or not.
9. [Tweet “Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary”]
Make a rule and see it as paying taxes. Put 10-15% of your salary every month, even if your salary is below average. Saving money is crucial “public secret” of all the successful persons.
10. [Tweet “Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated”]
Do you want to be yelled at, humiliated, or mocked? Then don’t do things at others that you wouldn’t like to feel on your own skin.
11. [Tweet “Commit yourself to constant improvement”]
As we mentioned before, constant improvement is vital and close related to success, because success is a state that needs to be maintained.
12. [Tweet “Commit yourself to quality”]
Quality proves that we give time to make things perfect. Every buyer sees quality, even if they don’t always tell that.
13. [Tweet “Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but only on relationships with people you love and respect”]
Possessions have nothing to do with happiness. It’s only vital to have belongings to buy the basic needs.
14. [Tweet “Be loyal”]
Loyal means “giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.” Be that!
15. [Tweet “Be honest”]
“A lie has short legs.”
16. [Tweet “Be a self-starter”]
Not everyone will see what we see. It’s crucial to be the initiator for what we truly believe that will work out. Start the things without the need to be someone else’s pet.
17. [Tweet “Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong”]
Making mistakes is a must, for every mistake will lead us to perfection.
18. [Tweet “Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life”]
There is no excuse for being a failure. If Stephen Hawking could make his vision possible, there is not one excuse we can give.
19. [Tweet “When you look back on life you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.”]
The article of “f*ck it as one of the best motivational factors” will leave you amazed of how one moment can change your life.
20. [Tweet “Take good care of those you love”]
There is no such a thing as not caring for people you love.
21. [Tweet “Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud”]
There is no better feeling than satisfying our parents and making them proud of us.