Six Strangers Chat In A Dark Room. When The Lights Turn On, They Can’t Believe Their Eyes

Amazon

The moment some stranger sees you, his or her brain makes a thousand calculations: Are you someone to approach or to avoid? Are you friend or a foe? Do you have status and authority? Are you trustworthy, competent, likable, confident?

And these calculations are made at lightning speed — making major decisions about one another in the first seven seconds of meeting.

However, in this campaign ad the ‘seeing’ part is missing. They invited six strangers to sit in a dark room together. One-by-one they share their stories with each other. When the lights come on, they are shocked!

Their reactions are proof that “judging a book by its cover” is never a good idea!

Watch: The Lie We Live..! Everybody Should Watch This Video. I’m Speechless. Spread It!

1. Monique McDonald

August 25, 2015 at 11:17 PM

I loved the simplicity, yet powerful message of this video clip. This is something that we all should live by and I know that this world would be such a better place to live in. Thank you so much for sharing. God bless!

2. Nikki Ericks

August 27, 2015 at 6:28 AM

This was amazing, thank you.

3. luckyjranch

August 28, 2015 at 3:50 AM

Love this….pure…no smear or comparison ….up to date with today’s issues…Love Love Love it! and we still get what it is you are selling but from an unexpected angle…wow

4. Linda Hernandez

April 13, 2016 at 9:13 PM

I loved this video…it states the truth..this world is so chaotic because..people treat each other so differently..they do not get to know the person..they just judge..and that is why there are so many wars…if people would treat each other with respect..and not judge…then maybe we might make it..but it will be hard to undo so many years and years of fear, hatred, indifference…

5. Lucy Nico

September 2, 2016 at 4:19 PM

Enjoyed it, but I was wondering why there’s not one woman in the group..

6. Luna Foster

September 7, 2016 at 10:14 PM

I learned something I already knew, I just didn’t realized it until watching this video.

7. Amrita

December 1, 2016 at 8:16 PM

True ,

Looks matter but it should not ….