Bananas are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world! Eating them can help lower blood pressure and reduce the risks of cancer and asthma.
The fact also remains that bananas are a super tasty super food that can give our bodies all the good stuff it needs to thrive!
They’re full-packed with nutrients, vitamins, fiber, and all-natural sugars, like sucrose and fructose. Not just an apple, but eating one bananas a day keep the doctor away!
In the US bananas are the top most consumed fruit. Americans eat more of them every year than apples and oranges combined together.
We can’t disagree that many of us bring home a bunch of bananas from the store and eat them throughout the week. They are first greenish-yellow and spotless, but in time, the bananas continuously ripen. They begin to develop brown spots, and grow bigger and bigger until the entire banana is covered in brown.
Many people throw brown bananas and think it means they’re rotten. It makes sense… when most fruits turn brown are indeed rotten and unappetizing.
But the more dark patches a banana appears to have, the more ripe it is, and the more TNF it contains. TNF stands for Tumor Necrosis Factor, and it’s a cancer fighting substance that helps fight against abnormal cells in our bodies.
TNF helps to assist communication between cells in our immune response system and it guides the movement of cells towards areas in our bodies which are inflamed or infected.
Research has confirmed that the cancer fighting substance found in ripe bananas interferes with tumor cells growth and inhibits them from spreading by causing cell death, or apoptosis.
This, in conjunction with the high levels of antioxidants which are also found in bananas, boosts our immune systems and can increase our white blood cells too.
The next time you see a banana with brown spots, don’t trash it. Instead, eat it and boost your body with a mini-health boost and some extra energy.
In addition to the brown spots and their immune system strengthening qualities, bananas have a number of other health benefits. Below are a few of the main ones that bananas can give you, and the accompanying video covers even more than just these, so check it out:
1) Heartburn – Bananas are nature’s creation of anti-acid and can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux. Eating only one banana can instantly bring soothing relief and lessen your heartburn symptoms.
2) Blood Pressure – Bananas help to lower blood pressure and protect against stroke or heart attack because they are low in sodium and high in potassium, making them a heart healthy food.
3) Energy – Eating a banana or two before starting to workout gives you enough energy to last an hour or more. The low glycemic carbohydrates, vitamins, and minerals all support your body increase endurance, while potassium helps to prevent muscle cramps.
4) Anemia – They can help those with anemia by providing much needed dietary iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production and strengthens the blood supply.
5) Ulcers – When you suffer from stomach ulcers many foods are off limits, but bananas can be eaten without having to worry about whether or not they’ll cause pain. That’s because their smooth, soft, mushy texture coats the stomach lining and protects it against corrosive acids and irritation.
6) Depression – They can help overcome depression because they have high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that makes people relax, feel happy, and improves mood. Thus, bananas can help people feel better and beat depression.
7) Constipation – If you are clogged up, eat a few bananas. They have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation.
8) Nerves or PMS – When you’re feeling moody and stressed, eat a banana. They help to regulate blood sugar and are rich in B vitamins, which naturally calm the nervous system and make people relax, resulting in an overall improved mood.
9) Temperature Control – Eating a banana on a hot day can cool you off by lowering your body temperature. The same is true for it you have a fever.
Become a VIP member now and start FREE Trial. The VIP Content will shift your life 180 degrees almost instantly!
You’ll be able to read the best articles online from self-help coaches around the world, access life-changing courses and if you join now, you'll get the 7 Days Personalized Transformation Challenge straight to your mailbox! If you don’t want to be happier, fulfilled, and wealthy in every sphere of your life the VIP membership is not for you!