HEALTH

The Man Who SHOCKED The World: Cancer Can Be Cured In ONLY 3 Minutes!

I had a close relative that passed away from cancer…

When I first read the subtitle of the video, I was skeptic, as you are in this moment. I was even furious, prepared to comment on the Youtube channel, but I said to myself – give this click-bait a chance…

It turns out, everything I believed in was in this video, and I am really glad I stumbled upon this guy: Gregg Braden.

It is mentioned hundred times before, but I’ll write it again “our body reacts to our thoughts”

It’s even scientifically proven!

Before you have second thoughts about this video, I just want you to give it a try.

This is the best video I’ve watched in weeks! (and believe me, I watch a lot of videos!)

1. Alex King

April 29, 2016 at 12:42 AM

I keep on hearing people making such promises, but have never met a healer who could actually materialize it, either on myself, or on others. Been doing spiritual healing for 20years (9 of which professionally) – it can do great things emotionally, de-stress, soothe – but physical immediate changes seem rare. I know plenty of other spiritual healers too, who do not seem to be able to materialize miracle healing as shown on a regular basis! There is plenty of reasons for that. There is still heaps of doubt energies on the planet too e.g. which creates/ blocks too! Energies can resist. Sickness energies inside can be supported by sickness energies outside – etc.
    I am not sure if people like him do more good or bad for more people turning to ‘The Field”/ Divine/ Spiritual Healing/ Reiki or whatever you want to call it. He might enthuse many, but many of those enthused will turn away again, as they will not be able to replicate what they are led to expect of spiritual healing by men like him….
    If what he shows were that easy and easy to replicate – there would be no cancer or other illness in China, no? I doubt that is the case though….
    Spiritual healing should be complementary therapy, not alternative. If you are sick and lucky enough to get a spontaneous remission of your illness, get it verified – and well done. Most clients will have to have more than one session though, and probably have to add to that with regular meditation etc. themselves, if the want to achieve a shift to their wellbeing (and do not give up on your doctor in the meantime please).

• MIchael McCluskey

September 4, 2016 at 12:39 PM

Mr. Braden emphasizes the technology; the creation mechanism, the manifestation equation. Studying the logic of this technology eventually turns a light on about the equation’s accuracy and doubt in its efficacy are erased. The statements in your comment reveal your doubts about this creation equation and this “lack of belief” prevents you from accessing its juice.
      This strategy is not new. Over 2000 years ago it was suggested by the Nazarene that “As you believe, so shall it be.” Beliefs are very sticky and we hold to them tightly. It’s tough to change a passionate belief but changing beliefs is the work at hand. Practitioners who doubt their ability to produce results will certainly produce no results. The equation works and is confirmed as their belief in their lack of power manifests.

• mick

October 28, 2016 at 4:59 PM

A typical response to faith healing and pseudo-science. It doesn’t work for you because you don’t believe in it enough. How could one ever disprove such a theory?

2. Kiersten

June 1, 2016 at 6:04 AM

I’ve bᥱen surfing on-line ore than 3 hours nowadays, yеt I
    never discovered any interesting article like yours.
    It is рretty price enough for mе. In my opinion, if all site oᴡners and bloggers mad jսst right contеnt aas you did, tɦe inteгnet will probablу be a loot more helpfuⅼ than ever before.

3. Tracey Kay

September 4, 2016 at 3:41 PM

I have had an understanding (for want of any better term 🙂 ) Of shall we say ‘self healing’ (others might say Universal healing or healing via God etc etc) at any rate, I am a former nurse, 30 yrs of holistic and mainstream learning inc hypnotherapy, nutrition and other platforms. I have experienced another recent ‘healing’ in three days. I had a (lets call it a) Lump or cyst & significant symptoms along with it. I used a very similar method and was healed completely within that 3 day period. Lump, symptoms and all connection to it gone entirely. I am living proof that this works, in fact one does not have to prove it works, one must simply ‘act’ on this information and you can watch your body and your life change for the better. Don’t judge it until you have utilized it 🙂

4. wood

October 31, 2016 at 5:20 AM

Funny how people are just seeing this now. Jesus spoke about this in his word long before cancer. Mark 11:22-24

And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

5. homepage

July 15, 2017 at 2:32 PM

Just 36 p.c of parents often sing nursery rhymes to their kids and virtually 1 / 4 say they never have, the ballot of
    more than 2,500 people from charity Booktrust discovered.

6. madden mobile

August 22, 2017 at 11:55 PM

Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding something fully, but this article offers nice understanding even.

7. Pilar

September 6, 2017 at 7:47 AM

The initial placental creatures appeared at the start from the Cretaceous period The earliest mammals
    were very small, shrew-like mammals. started to go extinct in the overdue Miocene as well as Early Pliocene when a land connection with The United States formed, enabling placental creatures to move across right
    into South Words cetus indicates sizable ocean creature, and also is
    the title from a constellation likewise referred to as the whale.