The beauty secrets of tomato are being talked about all over the World. And especially if you are among the people who wonder why Hungarian women are so beautiful, there’s the secret to you! It’s all about the lycopene in the tomato!
One of the benefits of tomato is for your skin… Would you like your skin to become tighter, brighter and prettier as it remains in sunlight just like a tomato? Of course you would!
Here is what tomato whispers to you for your beauty:
- If you consume tomato and tomato products abundantly, the lycopene content in your skin will increase and naturally, your skin will naturally be like a baby’s skin.
- Moreover, skin with high lycopene content is not affected by the harmful rays of the sun.
- The common view of the nutritional experts is that tomato protects your skin against ultraviolet lights.
- Tomatoes and tomato products enable your skin to take in oxygen, delaying aging and wrinkling.
- Consuming minimum 200 g. cooked tomato a day ensures your skin to look young at all times.
- When you directly apply lotions and creams with a high lycopene content, you can experience slight tanning and a glowing skin color.
- According to studies performed by the worldwide famous centers of medicine, lycopene contained in the tomatoes and tomato products is protective against the risk of cancer, which has become the disease of our age.
In addition to all this, the secret of the legendary beauty of Sophia Loren, the legend who can be the best example for the miracles of tomatoes whose beauty lasted for long years, is the lycopene that she obtained using tomato puree and olive oil.
With tomato mask that you can comfortably apply at home, you can also say no to aging!
Wash a tomato of a medium size and peel off its skin. Then plane it, extract and strain its water content. Then add flour and mix until you obtain a paste. Apply the mask, which is now a paste, on your face and keep it for 5 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. If you complain about the dryness of your skin, you can apply the mask on your face in the same manner after adding some olive oil.
Source of information from tat.com