In the spirit of self motivation, one line can change the whole life of an individual.
Of course, reading a book has so many benefits, such as developing imagination and vocabulary, but there are only couple of sentences that will really hit you and make complete sense only to you. The same goes for movies.
That is why we found these 10 quotes to help motivate and hit you like the hit we just explained above.
When things are not going as you have envisioned, you can rely on these quotes to remind youself that You and only YOU have the key to your happiness. In moments when you’re in lack of self-inspiration and motivation, make sure to remind yourself THIS:
1. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
2. “Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Learn from it; tomorrow is a new day.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali
4. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. ROWLING
5. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
6. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
7. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
8. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel
9. “Start where you are, use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
10. “The mind is everything. What you think, you become.” – Buddha