Woman Dies And Comes Back To Life With This Incredible Message For Humanity

Doctors had given Anita Moorjani just hours to live when she arrived at the hospital in a coma on the morning of February 2nd, 2006…

Unable to move as a result of the cancer that had ravaged her body for almost four years, Anita entered another dimension, where she experienced great clarity and understanding of her life and purpose here on earth.

“I had end stage cancer (Hodgkin’s Lymphoma), and was being cared for at home. I was connected to an oxygen tank, and had a full time nurse. But on this morning, February 2nd 2006, I did not wake up.” she writes on her website.

She was given a choice of whether to return to life or not, and chose to return to life when she realized that “heaven” is a state and not a place. This subsequently resulted in a remarkable and complete recovery of her health.

“I was at a place where I understood how much more there is than what we are able to conceive in our 3-dimensional world. I realized what a gift life was, and that I was surrounded by loving spiritual beings, who were always around me even when I did not know it.”

Anita’s incredible talk will inspire you to transform your life by living more authentically, discovering your greatest passions, transcending your deepest fears, and living from a place of pure joy!

Her true story will radically alter your current beliefs about yourself, your purpose on earth, your health, your relationships, and your life!

In this new Ted Talk Anita shares her unbelievable story.

Watch: Man Loses Pulse For 45 Minutes, Wakes Up, And Reveals THIS Chilling Vision Of Afterlife!

Originally taken from isoulscience.com

1. Sonny waysack

December 6, 2016 at 12:40 PM

Absolutely awesome!!

2. LaDonna

December 10, 2016 at 7:29 AM

Amazing! This comes at the right time in my life. Thank you!

3. Donald Philbrook

December 13, 2016 at 12:44 PM

I’ve died six times so far.. I can tell whats coming but who’d care? Ignorance is bliss afterall.

• Adi

December 17, 2016 at 8:03 AM

If you don’t mind,can you share it with me?.

4. shagufta

December 14, 2016 at 5:42 PM

Beautiful talk,out of this world experience shared here.Thank you!

5. Charmaine Hanslit

December 14, 2016 at 6:46 PM

This is so good !

6. Lou

December 17, 2016 at 9:20 PM

I went between 28 and 43 minutes dead of a cardiac arrest in my client’s home based on the 9-11 call, the paramedic report and hospital report. While my physical body was dead, I spent that time before being revived with my higher self and so much was revealed to me. I learned more in those minutes than i had in 49 yrs here. Doctors call me a anomaly, miracle etc etc but once i returned to my body, I no longer spoke English, did not know my family and friends no taste, no smell etc etc but i was told from a lack of the right word that i had to come back and help this world out.that all took place on April 02 2011. It took me that long to put pieces of the puzzle together. I live independently and was never to be able to but three years have gone by and i am still day to day living because of the anoxic brain injury that i was left with. I am in the process of putting a book together with the help of universities in order for it to be understandable to everyone. Life is a beautiful journey from what i know of it since then. 🙂 Merry christmas to all and may the coming year be the best one you have had yet 🙂

7. Roland

December 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM

I liked it a lot.

8. VIRENDRA SINGH

December 26, 2016 at 4:16 AM

What we have do after such realization is to further advance to higher level of self realization that is come to soul platform. After then comes God realization. human life means to be on the path of self realization and God realization. if we miss this point then we may lose the precious human life and the use of body.

9. VIRENDRA SINGH

December 26, 2016 at 4:19 AM

But i real like the message its great valuable for humanity.

10. Geoff

February 10, 2017 at 10:35 PM

Please replace the photo you ar using for this post. it is my image, copyrighted by me and you have no right to use it whatsoever. Replace it or I will instigate legal action
    Geoff Powell
    [email protected]

• Nikola

February 11, 2017 at 9:27 AM

It’s changed. Thanks for the comment!

11. Christopher Dunn

May 16, 2017 at 1:22 PM

Hi All, I can relate to Anitas experience, I had someting like that when i was 17, now 56 i have never forgotten and told only a few who wish to listen, i have enjoyed everyday since then and love and thank god to waking up every morning to look forward to another day with family and friends and strangers along the way, God Bless Chris