209 Seconds That Will Make You Question Your ENTIRE Existence! I’m Speechless. Spread It!

The scale of the universe is almost beyond our imagination.

The universe keeps expanding (at 42.5 miles per second per megaparsec), and we constantly form new hypotheses about how it was created and what will happen next. Our farthest space probe from Earth, the Voyager 1, is traveling a million miles a day, and after nearly 40 years, has barely left our solar system. It was only late last month that scientists peered 50 million light-years away to find an extremely rare globular cluster, with far more mass than the Sun, that could birth stars and help explain how galaxies form. There are so many secrets waiting to be unlocked out there in the vastness of space.

Here are some shocking comparisons about the size and scope of the universe that help put it in perspective. Beware: this video will shock you!

Watch: The Lie We Live..! Everybody Should Watch This Video. I’m Speechless. Spread It!

Sources used: Mic, Amazyble

1. Peter Armstrong

February 1, 2017 at 4:17 AM

Marvellous graphics, inspiring music. This video does a magnificent job of providing a scale to our universe. Kudos to the creators (double entendre?).

2. thomas griffin

February 1, 2017 at 1:27 PM

3. enzo

February 1, 2017 at 7:25 PM

Amazing video!Bravo!

4. Larry Timpe

February 2, 2017 at 7:43 AM

WOW!

5. valerie

February 26, 2017 at 1:19 AM

We are just a tiny speck of dust… Well, there is also a tiny, tiny world too! All this vastness, and yet everything is orderly. If not, we wouldn’t have been able to put a man on the Moon, for example… So how can someone not believe in an Almighty Creator and Designer?! Whose main personality trait is Love?! Even Darwin struggled with Why Beauty?!

6. Greg Meadows

March 30, 2017 at 9:52 AM

In what sense do you mean ”North America”?

7. Damien Phillips

October 14, 2017 at 5:24 PM

(W)hol(e)y cow/shit/moly, choose your own word, on the whole I’d stick with the holy version.

8. Elizabeth Gardner

October 15, 2017 at 4:47 AM

I have studied the Universe ( cosmos) and when I had my last book published I utilised what I knew. Then I watched this and realised all my years of studying were for nothing, I know nothing. I only see what is within my range and beyond that, it is incomprehensible. I realise how big it is but to imagine it is another thing. So settling other planets is all in our imaginations, none of ours can be settled and there is nothing close enough to warrant trying to go there. That technology is way beyond any capacity we poor little humans have to offer. That does not mean I do not believe there are other races out there on the contrary there would be millions of them. But I doubt we will ever get to know them any time soon.