SELF-IMPROVEMENT

10 Warning Signs The Universe Sends When You’re On The Wrong Path

Many people believe that things “just happen” to them, but as we connect more closely to our intuition we are shown that everything that happens to us is of our own creation.

We may not be fully aware of what we are creating moment to moment, but fortunately the universe provides us with many signs to let us know when we are on the right path, and (more importantly) when we are on the wrong path. This article will focus on the warning signs from the universe.

In general, warning signs from the universe occur in the form of unwanted circumstances and events.

These signs are an indication that your energy is headed towards (or currently stuck in) a low vibrational frequency. Your thoughts, feelings and actions are focused negatively, and this is creating unwanted circumstances.

Conversely, when your thoughts, feelings and actions are moving at a high vibrational frequency, life will line up perfectly. You will have excellent timing and good luck all day long. This is why it’s so important to raise your vibration by consciously choosing positive thoughts.

Although we have the ability to resonate at a high vibrational frequency, it is challenging for us to stay elevated all of the time.

This is because our souls are stuck here on Earth in a physical dimension that is much denser and slower than the higher, ethereal dimensions. The simple makeup of our planet and bodies is composed of much lower vibrational energy than that of our souls.

As a result, we will likely bump up against unwanted circumstances from time to time, but that’s ok. As long as we heed these warning signs (without allowing our egos to fixate on them!) we can get back on track quickly.

As you move through your day, it’s a good idea to take note of the warning signs from the universe. Here are a few examples of signs to be mindful of:

WARNING SIGNS FROM THE UNIVERSE

• Stubbing your toe
  • Getting stuck in traffic
  • Receiving dirty looks or snide remarks from others
  • Getting injured
  • Unexpected expenses or bills in the mail
  • Uneasy gut feelings
  • Arguments with your loved ones
  • Getting sick
  • Headaches
  • Losing or breaking your possessions
  • Unpleasant odors, sounds or tastes

Each of these signs is an indication that you need to center yourself and adjust your frequency. When you encounter one of these warning signs, please stop! Do not keep working on that task, or having that conversation, or obsessing over that thought that you were just having because it is not taking you where you want to be.

Instead, take a deep breath, step away from the situation, or even take a minute to meditate if you are able to. If you catch these warning signs quickly and respond immediately, the simple act of centering yourself will stop the negative momentum.

As a final note, please try not to obsess over a warning sign. Talking about it, thinking about it and replaying it your mind is a surefire way to lower your vibrational frequency. Take it for what it is, a simple “stop sign,” and move on from it. Please take care of your vibration: only give attention to the thoughts, feelings and actions that resonate with your soul’s natural frequency.

Read more: The Top 37 Things You’ll Regret When You’re Old (Pay Attention To #15)

Originally written by Andrea Schulman and published on Raise Your Vibrations Today
Check out her full-length video tutorials on her membership portal and learn how to create a beautiful life with intention!

1. nancy diaz

February 20, 2017 at 10:25 AM

Thought at first that this might be a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo. But having read i though, i can see some truth to it. I see it a bit differently but i get the feel of what your saying. I sometimes have days that i can “feel” the energy of the universe if kind of “against” me, either my energy is low, or just bad (usually small annoying things) keep happening. If i can i usually hide at home a few hrs or for the rest of the day, trying to relax and do things i enjoy. While i wait for the negative energy to wear off. I didnt really think to try to be more positive to attract more positive energy, for me it was more of a chill out time to keep more bad things from happening but i will try to add more positive thoughts to my chill out time to see if it helps. thanks for the article.

2. Sabrina

February 23, 2017 at 8:09 AM

I have always told my children that if your headed out the door and something happens to make you stop and think will maybe I don’t want to go but then decide to go any way. The car won’t start so there you sit trying to figure out why the car won’t start. The Universe is trying to tell you stay home. The third time you leave the house headed to the party or what ever it is you plan on doing. You were warned twice the third time is free will.

3. Neil Pearson

February 23, 2017 at 11:07 PM

And I thought getting stuck in traffic just meant I was driving during rush hour…

4. Karen Ayers

February 28, 2017 at 11:57 AM

I have watched this quite a lot. With myself and with those nearest and dearest. I call it the swing of the pendulum. Much the same as stated here. Be recognising of the clues. Things can go well for a time then they start to go awry. Take note and mark time until this phase passes. Once the upswing starts, hit it at a run and make the most of it.

5. sara

March 4, 2017 at 2:17 AM

I didn’t initially think too much of this article, until I thought about the biggest mistake I ever made…relocating to a new state for a relationship. I remembered how we had to repeatedly pull over in the moving van because my car wasn’t hitched correctly. My car was actually leaving a trail of sparks on the road. That was surely a sign from the Universe! I wish I would have read this article years ago…lol!!!

6. Betsi McKay

March 6, 2017 at 4:45 AM

Any situation that gives you pause is for rethinking your current plan and perhaps changing it. We could all add to the list in the article –Dropping things, Can’t find my keys, … 8-}

7. Maureen

March 6, 2017 at 1:15 PM

Very fourth dimensional thinking but has its place along the journey.. when the time comes, be willing to eventually even let this idea go…it gets better❤

8. JG

May 13, 2017 at 8:37 PM

Don’t take this tooo seriously, lol… as until we are ascended Masters😜 most of the above mentioned is going to happen throughout our human experience, and all we have to do is stop, smile, breathe, and move on asap…never fear 🙏🏽

• Glenn Williams

June 1, 2017 at 9:25 AM

I keep losing stuff. Set it down, walk off and leave it. What’s that about?

9. Iris

May 22, 2017 at 6:11 PM

When I knew I was on the wrong path, with the wrong man….I kept having fines over and over again.:)

10. Bhingal

June 19, 2017 at 5:10 PM

Never knew that traffic had such an impact in our life.I guess while stuck in traffic, one needs to adjust the radio frequency of the stereo.

11. Jessica

July 15, 2017 at 12:42 AM

I would also add hitting one’s head. This is always a stand out warning for me.

12. Gillian

August 5, 2017 at 6:57 PM

This is so me right now. Stumbled across this while looking at Facebook and all articles are so accurate about me and confirm something I have known for years but society labels it negatively because they don’t know. For the first time in a long time I feel “normal”.

13. Evie Tijerina

August 11, 2017 at 10:55 PM

This is a very good start! And, yes, I agree with the direction it is going and they are correct in some cases, and not in others. Example: I am thinking I got into a Matrix job for something I had to do. There was never any 8’oclock traffic for some odd reason when I went or 5 o’clock traffic. The universe was telling me that this is what I wanted but because I thought of it as a Matrix job – I created the matrix around me. It wasn’t telling me – that it was wrong for me, it was telling me – it will be what I think it should be in my life. There is 8 oclock traffic EVERYWHERE here in my city – and for some reason I would miss it every time until my thoughts condensed.

14. Christine Rayward

August 12, 2017 at 1:12 AM

These 10 warnings are no different than what we all go through in our daily lives. I have always believed we all need to go through these ups and downs to develop our own unique way of making our way in life. If we don’t, we wouldn’t get anywhere and our ego would have a wonderful time.