If You Often See Repeating Numbers, Here Is What It Means – It Is Not A Coincidence

If you always see these numbers while watching your clock: 2:22, 3:33, 11:11, 12:12 … it means the universe is trying to tell you something!

Repeating numbers are not a simple coincidence nor a matter of chance. As a clear symbol of synchronicity, repeating numbers conceal a deeper message coming from the spiritual world and reveals hidden secrets.

Indeed, according to the popular belief, it shows a “Greater Reality”, not always visible in our daily life.

The most powerful is the number 11, especially in its dual form 11:11.

When you see the numbers 11:11, it means your cellular memory store is getting activated!

It stimulates your memory in order to remind you of something you have forgotten. Seeing the powerful masters number 11:11 is a message that you are on the right path and aligned with the Greater Reality.

Seen as a divine intervention, it’s the intersection between higher reality and the physical world.

Read Also: Synchronicity Happens For A Reason — There Are No Accidents And No Coincidences

When it happens, stop for a moment and make a wish, ask for something, or simply close your eyes and feel the invisible around you.

Look around you and try to see the barrier between reality and illusion. It helps you concentrate, meditate and see beyond. Feel how everything is connected.

If you see 11:11, it means you are ready to feel the unconditional love and you are ready to transcend duality to become oneness. Feel how much you are alive and conscious, here and now.

The revelations you might have are not in form of words or concepts. You will just feel it, as a state of being, and it might result in opening your third eye chakra.

Master numbers have a different meaning and each of them represent a step or a different level of initiation in our spiritual journey on Earth.

11 is showing our birth, asking us to build a New Structure in our new lives, lives that we always dreamed of and that actually are the one we are meant to live.

PLEASE ‘SHARE’ IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU

Originally published on Peace Quarters

1. Chloe Patricia June

April 29, 2017 at 11:56 AM

I keep seeing the number 7. Do the meaning of number 7?

2. maya

June 26, 2017 at 1:34 PM

My birthday is 11-11 and often i find this number on the clock .. and sometimes other double numbers .. like 13 :13 , 12:12 etc.. what does this mean ?

3. jan berkhey

August 5, 2017 at 9:11 AM

i keep seeing nummber 22.22 what does that mean?

4. Gary Mortimer

August 16, 2017 at 4:13 PM

I have always thought that when I see numbers like that, or even other numbers, but OFTEN,
    I know it is the Universe telling me something.

And also, I do office work where I create and edit newsletters, etc., and I can often spot
    a typo someone else made…and in brand new books, but yet miss my own. I know that when we do this
    it is because we know what we meant or want to say, so we miss our own.
    And I spotted two of yours in this wonderful article:
    In # 4. “You meet random people who somehow have the best possible answers or advice for your problems.
    You probably didn’t even have to explain them what is bothering you but their solutions will be on the spot.
    Synchronic, much?” It should read: “…didn’t have to explain TO them…”
    and…
    “11 is showing our birth, asking us to build a New Structure in our new lives, lives that we always
    dreamed of and that actually are the one we are meant to live.” (should say: “…actually are the ONES…”
    Thanks for this GREAT article and this great TRUTH!

5. Vikas sharma

August 16, 2017 at 4:39 PM

I always see 7:07 on my clock in the evening like someone forces me to watch time and it is 7:07 and it is happening from past 5 years. What do 7:07 represents.

6. Heather A Markham

August 16, 2017 at 5:04 PM

I have been seeing the clock at multiples of 11 for years. Even when I asked someone for the time or someone asks me. I always wondered what it meant.

7. Sharadkumar Jaju

December 28, 2017 at 4:56 AM

Since my childhood I am interested in spiritual science & learned lot on science & God with facts & proof. Since 1015 whenever I see mobile I use to see 11:11 many times still to date 28 Dec 2017. I do not knowing why it appears again & again same time nor I search seriously over it but while seeing other topics on YouTube I got this video & came to know universal Energy want to speak something to me. Surely now I can explore it. Really felt happy.

8. Amir Billfaiz