This Color Test Will Reveal How Many Past Lives You’ve Had!

For most people, reincarnation is a bit of a fuzzy topic. Indeed, for every person who remembers their former glory in staunch detail are a million others lacking that sort of confidence.

Today, we’ll try to fix that by figuring out one particularly fascinating aspect of reincarnation – the number of past lives you’ve had. How are we going to do it? Easy, we’re going to study your color perception.

You see, your soul – the eternal spark that’s stayed with you throughout your entire existence – has a color. What’s more, throughout your existence your soul has developed an attraction to particular hues. These two pieces of information can be combined to shed light on your reincarnation history.

Without further ado, let’s get right into it!

Originally published on David Wolfe

1. Linda Coyle

April 21, 2017 at 10:53 PM

I have had a past life reading from a Master and was told I was an old soul and had reincarnated 19,389 times. I too am a Master

2. Geoffrey Douglas

April 23, 2017 at 10:41 AM

I have had more than 3 life times, I have been back 40,000 years so far , I have been involved here for nearly 10,000,000 years, so I guess I have had some what closer to several thousand life times, cheers Geoff.

3. Gary

April 24, 2017 at 12:07 PM

Hmmm! So just how do we color blind folks play this game?

4. Ella

April 26, 2017 at 2:54 AM

Wow…eleven past lives,guess must’ve seen and been through a lot of wonderful things

• Yohanes Widjaya

April 27, 2017 at 7:02 AM

No wonder I’m thinking about so many times in this life 🙂

5. Lori Dolores Lewis Bingham

October 4, 2017 at 3:13 AM

I recieved information through meditation of 819 lives. This says 11 which is interesting as I’m an 11 in numerology.

6. Doe

October 5, 2017 at 6:26 PM

An older soul than most, you’ve seen the sun dawn and set hundreds of thousands of times. The knowledge stored in your collective unconsciousness is truly amazing. Use it wisely.