What Is Your Dominant Trait According To The Spirituality Wheel?

Our brains are really, really smart in figuring out an unknown thing, part, or an idea, only if we force our brain and thoughts to focus on one thing. Many self-improvement books use this ‘trick’ to force our brain to make a new way to our goal. It’s all about finding the real authentic answer to the unknown.

On a daily basis, our brain connects missing dots between unknown situations and outcomes, and yet, many of us are not even conscious about it.

For example, if you see a a ramshackled car on a parking spot, your brain will instantly try to calculate how many years that car is untouched, or how come the driver just left the car to rot on that spot.

Or when you see a bread crumbs all over the ground and you remember that you left your last bites of the sandwich on the table, you assume that Lessie got it when you were in the bathroom.

Your brain (YOU) connect dots that has no real clue.

Now, the same will happen with the quiz bellow.

In many religions and belief systems exists a construct that is so-called spirituality wheel. It is used in a symbolic way to illustrate the various connections and associations between certain concepts and ideas.

There are no boundaries or limits what a ‘wheel’ has to circle or revolve around, that’s why it is used as an universal and multi-dimensional form. You can create your own wheel, as long as the information and ideas it embraces makes sense, because it’s more than a metaphor than a rigid particular thing.

This quiz explores an individual’s dominant personality trait and uses a spirituality wheel to represent the four main types; kindness, humor, true grit, and prophecy.

Every one of us belongs to one of the four types according to certain characteristics that relate to our dominant trait.

Take the quiz to find out what the spirituality wheel determines your most dominant trait!

Please SHARE This With Family and Friends!

Must-Read: Scientists Discover Connection Between Eye Color and Personality – What’s Yours?

1. Louise Walker

August 24, 2017 at 2:58 PM

I found that most of the pictures were warm and gentle. To me the colors were all soft and difficult to make choices. To me the Dhali Lama, Mother Theresa and Martin Luther King are all great humanitarians and great people. I had a hard time choosing.

2. heddysue

August 25, 2017 at 4:31 AM

wow… that’s correct.

3. Kristan

August 25, 2017 at 8:11 AM

Well, my calling requires kindness too. But I believe that everybody should try kindness, it brings joy to others, which always comes back to you. What a wonderful combination, joy and kindness.

4. karen

August 25, 2017 at 6:05 PM

mine was humor and thats the way i feel too. how very kool.

5. KK

August 26, 2017 at 8:46 AM

I took this 4 times. and all came up with Kindness. Some choices were the same each time as there was no variances. Thought it was interesting. I always chose “other” for spiritual guidance.

6. Jacova Wernett

August 27, 2017 at 2:59 AM

I am humble. I know moderation and Truth.

7. Elois

September 6, 2017 at 7:07 PM

I feel the result of True Grit! Has been the path of my live of 67 years, as little girls we dreams of a wonderful life, then growing up and old face many challenges, some of our own making of bad choices and some from others, rather a bad choice or done purposely to hurt or harm us, but I have always remain a child of God and thank my folks for bring me up going to church, which allowed me to develop strong sustaining believes in the Lord. Always done my own personal best to treat people with kindly, respect and love, many times have experienced hurt, anguish, disappointment, along with my own failures, but with the Lord beside me I have always been strong enough to recover, advance and move forward, with or without those who betrayed or hurt me, on the path of life. I like the result of your Dominate Traits and believe they are on target. Loving, Living, Happy!