Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “People Like Us Still Live On Mars”

A boy named Boris Kipriyanovich, or Boriska, lives in the town of Zhirinovsk of Russia’s Volgograd region. He was born on January 11, 1996. Since he was 4 he used to visit a well-known anomalous zone, commonly referred to as Medvedetskaya Gryada – a mountain near the town. It seems that the boy needed to visit the zone regularly to fulfill his needs in energy.

Boriska’s parents, nice, educated and hospitable people, are worried about their son’s fascinating talents. They do not know how others will perceive Boriska when he grows up. The say that they would be happy to consult an expert to know how to raise their wunderkind.

Being a doctor, his mother could not help but notice that the baby boy could hold his head already in 15 days after his birth. He uttered the first word ‘baba’ when he was 4 months old and started to pronounce simple words soon afterwards. At one year and a half he had no difficulties in reading newspaper headlines. At age of two years he started drawing and leaned how to paint six months later. When he turned two, he started going to a local kindergarten. Tutors immediately noticed the unusual boy, his uncommon quickwittedness, language skills and unique memory.

However, his parents witnessed that Boriska acquired knowledge not only from the outer world, but through mysterious channels as well. They saw him reading unknown information from somewhere.

“No one has ever taught him,” Boriska’s mother said. “Sometimes he would sit in a lotus position and start telling us detailed facts about Mars, planetary systems and other civilizations, which really puzzled us,” the woman said.

How may a little boy know such things? Space became the permanent theme of his stories when the boy turned two years old. Once he said that he used to live on Mars himself. He says that the planet is inhabited now too, although it lost its atmosphere after a mammoth catastrophe. The Martians live in underground cities, Boriska says.

The boy also says that, he used to fly to Earth for research purposes when he was a Martian. Moreover, he piloted a spaceship himself. It took place in the time of the Lemurian civilization. He speaks about the fall of Lemuria as if it occurred yesterday. He says that Lemurians died because they ceased to develop themselves spiritually and broke the unity of their planet.

When his mother brought him a book entitled “Whom We Are Originated From” by Ernest Muldashev, he got very excited about it. He spent a long time looking through the sketches of Lemurians, pictures of Tibetan pagodas, and then he told his parents of Lemurians and their culture for several hours non-stop. As he was talking, his mother noticed that Lemurians lived 70,000 years ago and they were nine meters tall… “How can you remember all this?” the woman asked her son. “Yes, I remember and nobody has told me that, I saw it,” Boriska replied.

In Muldashev’s second book “In Search of the City of Gods” he looked through pictures for a long time and recollected a lot about pyramids and shrines. Then he claimed that people would not find ancient knowledge under the Great Pyramid of Cheops. The knowledge will be found under another pyramid, which has not been discovered yet. “The human life will change when the Sphinx is opened, it has an opening mechanism somewhere behind the ear, I do not remember exactly,” he said.

Boriska is one of so-called indigo children. They start to appear on Earth as a token of the forthcoming grand transformation of the planet.

“No, I have no fear of death, for we live eternally. There was a catastrophe on Mars where I lived. People like us still live there. There was a nuclear war between them. Everything burnt down. Only some of them survived. They built shelters and created new weapons. All materials changed. Martians mostly breathe carbon dioxide. If they flew to our planet now, they would have to spend all the time standing next to pipes and breathing in fumes,” Boriska said.

“If you are from Mars, do you need carbon dioxide?”

“If I am in this body, I breathe oxygen. But you know, it causes aging.”

Specialists asked the boy why man-made spacecraft often crash as they approach Mars. “Martians transmit special signals to destroy stations containing harmful radiation,” Boriska replied.
The boy has deep knowledge of space and its dimensions. He is also aware of the structure of interplanetary UFOs. He talks about that like an expert, draws UFOs on slates and explains the way they work. Here is one of his stories: “It has six layers. The upper layer of solid metal accounts for 25 percent, the second layer of rubber – 30 percent, the third layer of metal – 30 percent, and the last layer with magnetic properties – 4 percent. If we give energy to the magnetic layer, spaceships will be able to fly across the Universe.”

Boriska has a lot of difficulties with school. After an interview he was taken to the second grade, but soon they tried to get rid of him. He constantly interrupts teachers and says that they are wrong… now the boy has classes with a private tutor.

Take a look at the full video of Boriska, a boy from mars:

Originally published on pravdareport.com

1. Misko

May 14, 2016 at 3:34 AM

He has the knowledge from far beyond our perception. He’s not the only one, fortunatelly.

• LB

August 20, 2016 at 10:58 PM

His knowledge resides in his mullet, like the biblical Samson.

2. Aleksandra

May 17, 2016 at 9:49 PM

I`m so happy to read this! Boriska I love you! <3

3. Chas Bij

May 31, 2016 at 8:01 PM

According to the Bible this is not news…..more is to come!!!

• Anthony

May 24, 2017 at 2:54 AM

Do you know where in the Bible? I would like to research this, it’s very interesting

4. willow

June 9, 2016 at 4:10 PM

Aspberger Syndrome?

5. jason young

June 14, 2016 at 10:03 PM

the english speaking interviewer is an idiot

6. Jessica Mbrs

June 23, 2016 at 4:11 AM

I feel very connected to him. I have recently experienceed triangular shaped object and also star like points of light move completely across one side of my backyard to stop directly over my head and surrounding me. I thought I was loosing my mind at first….. So I had my husband and daughter come see. . My daughter freaked out a little…… I would walk from one side of the yard to the other side….. Our yard is huge and yes, it would be directly over my head when I would stop. If it wasn’t already above my head, we would watch it slowly move towards me and then stop when it arrived exactly over my head…. We would sit in chairs in the center of the yard and watch as points of light from all four corners made their way towards us……. Freaky indeed. I tried to film it but I just don’t have the proper equipment to capture it clearly….. My cell phone just won’t do itit……. I have recently had a dream of being on another planet….. Or Moon..?.? Unsure. But I could look up and to the right and see Saturn as close…. If not much closer than the Moon is to us….. I have meditated and astrial projected…. Unknown to me at the time where I was going, but when I was returning to my body, I knew to turn around and look back to see where I was leaving from……. I was not at Orions belt but came from directly behind it…… Seems like from the middle or lower star. I feel I have made contact with one star like light….. The first one that followed me all over my yard… After a deep meditation I felt the need to look up….. Before I did, I knew with certainty the light would be there…. It was…. After walking and making turns, I knew still that when I looked up, it would still be there….. It was…… This was the first time I felt I had communicated with it……. During meditation and before I felt compelled to look up……. I can raise my hand towards the night sky and a distinct glow emminates from my hand and flows, my husband said. 20 or 30 ft up before he just can’t see it anymore…….. I can do this with very little effort…… My fingers tingle and I can see plasma like substance covering the entire sky. . I see what appears to be electrical charged particles…… And clouds…. Clouds that make an entire circle around our backyard…….. Every single night….. Without fail. I have always felt disconnected from my entire family….. Extremely so. I feel that I truly did come from the stars. I can predict thibgsthings. I have intuition that has peaked beyond my wildest dreams. . I have channeled and my teacher channeld more than he remained himself…… Leaving me to spend hours upon hours speaking with……. Entities….. I have witnessed the sky lighting up on one of the darkest nights upon this being raising his hands towards the sky….. 3 times he did this…… Because I was skeptical and demanded he do it again………. So many other worldly experiences….. I could easily write a book….. Been told that I should by many…… Please respond and give me your honest opinion on these events…… I feel very connected to the little boyboy. Surprising myself by answering the questions before his response….. Thank you much for your time…… BTW I’m taking a huge leap here by sharing such far out and unbelievable information………. Be gentle pls…….. Thank you friend……. Mbrs…. Glowing Mbrs

• brad

June 29, 2016 at 5:34 PM

thank you Jessica for sharing so much. most of us are so caught up in our own little world that we’ve lost touch with many gifts we possess. very brave of you to put yourself on front street like that. kudos

• J

July 30, 2016 at 6:05 PM

I believe you. A lot of people will be skeptical… but I believe . Thank you for sharing. I only wish I could have the experiences you’ve had. Do not take your gifts lightly…

• Krish

November 17, 2016 at 4:17 PM

Jessica

Very interesting. Write he story say in wordpress or as notes in Facebook….we want to see that. Thank you.

• Laura-Jessica

December 7, 2016 at 7:55 AM

Jessica, I feel so connected to your stories. I have had entities in my house and had electromagnetic fields inside my house so strong it almost knocked me to my feet. I’ve always felt like I’ve been searching for my family here, the one I was born into never felt right. My first memory as a small child was of the stars. There are so many more things. Thank you for sharing.

Best, Laura-Jessica

• sipo mtambo

May 22, 2017 at 6:41 AM

Iam excited my love to you..Iam from Zimbabwe and miss my star family..

• Cindi

May 23, 2017 at 12:18 AM

Hi. Yes, like me, you are everything! I’m currently listening to another video as I type. I read your story & am there as well in many aspects of this experience on Earth. It’s a very trippy reality. I highly recommend a few youtubers who are like us & very excellent at expressing what me & a very few others I know, are experiences now! It is an Amazing Big Picture! & you are so much more than this character in this body. Have fun with life! & check out these people. Bentinho Massaro – newest 2 hour once summaarizes a lot. Nicky Sutton is an amazing star child too. Her youtube is Spiritual-Awakening.net. & Victor Oddo!. You are not Crazy! You are Everything! This is all Alien related too! Amazing Information! Love ON!!! We Win!

• William Kuumarra

May 23, 2017 at 6:05 PM

Dear Glowing MBRS … plz start writing all that you know so that it can be a catalyst to some soul who’s waiting to reconnect… You are Gifted to remember some of yr past …God Bless you !!! Or plz start a whatsapp or some social group … others like you will slowly join in…

7. Math

June 23, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Little boy has 20. Wtf?

8. Matt.

July 11, 2016 at 11:48 AM

This might be random, but i have a very strange feeling that i might be some sort of a reptilian. I have strange dreams of bein on another planet and when i was a child, i dreamed that i had scales on my chest. It itched a little bit, but i always thought it was cool. Out of all extraterrestrials, i find reptilians pretty cool with their design.. If anyone would like to know more about me, feel free to email me [email protected].

9. Darrel

August 7, 2016 at 2:40 AM

This story is nice, although a little is lost in translation. It would be great to see something more than words. Some more pictures of the boy doing noteworthy things as stated he can, or better yet video. What parent wouldn’t record video of these extraordinary talents? Until more is produced, its just a nice story.

10. Krish

November 16, 2016 at 6:04 AM

It is a rebirth issue. But our western interviewer has no idea…It happens.

11. Marina

November 17, 2016 at 6:08 AM

He isn’t the only one like that, with the same skills, perspectives and beliefs. There may be a few who have demonstrated unusual skills and abilities with and intuitive nature. At one time a person like him may have been made fun of or punished with no chance to be nurtured. With open minds there are a few that may be able to accept and create an ideal path for someone like him to follow.
    Time is obviously irrelevant to this kind of person, and with not time constraints and deadlines it will create a desire to want to do more if not with a purpose for the environment in which they live.
    Higher IQ may seem obvious to some or an annoyance to others who are not willing to understand and accept.
    It would not be half surprising to see that this kind of person has an easier ability to use both sides of their brain simultaneously, thus being artistic as well as scientific.
    Hopefully society will continue to learn to be more accepting of differences, particularly for those who have such extensive brain activity and budding intelligence.

12. Holyguy

December 2, 2016 at 2:48 PM

keep this genius away from the elite. He will be an amazing teacher!!!

13. Marya Banniza

December 5, 2016 at 10:46 PM

What answers or proof do we have of this phenomenon? Only the TRUTH! We are all children of ONE infinite unlimited parent being that creates us all (animal, vegetable and mineral). Separation is an illusion! Anybody who works with the deep subconscious mind already knows this and has proved it again and again. Try reading ‘The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth’ by Dolores Cannon for a real red pill trip down the intergalactic rabbit hole! Namaste’!

14. avianoak

December 6, 2016 at 10:42 AM

He must have been really bad in his previous life to have ended up on Earth in Zhirinovsk of Russia’s Volgograd region, and have to live his life there and contend with people who do not believe him. I hope that his memory can get sorted out soon so that he can resolve the mystery of the Sphinx. And who knows, Spacex may offer him a job, so he can help them get him back to Mars.

15. Aurora

December 6, 2016 at 9:09 PM

Wouldn’t he be 20 now? Not skeptical, just curious about his age? Where is he now?

• evelyn

December 10, 2016 at 5:01 AM

that is an old video/interview. I wonder what happened to him, at least in English I did not find anything recent. look for project camelot on youtube and you will find interesting stuff besides this interview with Boriska.

• bananica

May 24, 2017 at 7:28 PM

yeah if he was born in 1996, he would be 21

16. Christal

May 31, 2017 at 7:50 AM

Everything that you can think of is a real possibility. If you can think it then its happened. I use to have a lot of missionaries and Jehovah’s witness come to our house because my mom was a very religious person. And every time someone new came of course they tried getting me to listen to their religious beliefs and I’d open my mouth and tell them my beliefs to what I know is truth they’d quit talking to me and just talked with my mom. To me religions are just groups who have learned to cope with their own realities. I do believe at some point there is God but I don’t believe GOD to be neither a man nor a woman or sometimes God is a woman only because how can a “man” create a woman when they fail to know what unconditional love is. I can go on hours about the topic cause it good go either way god created man from what he himself is and when he created a woman he created her having everything that a man lacks himself. Or we were created based upon their own experiences. Some people say I’m special because of every experience I have had in my life mostly bad but some good but no matter what I’m still standing and I haven’t lost my mind yet. I do believe some of us come from different planets or even dimensions. I do think there is a planet on Orion’s belt somewhere but we can’t see it cause it is located in another dimension.