Scientists Found That The Soul Doesn’t Die – It Goes Back To The Universe

There IS life after DEATH: Scientists reveal shock findings from groundbreaking study.

The mystery of death is not to be told. It is something to be experienced. We all know one thing for sure: we are all going to die one day. And when we do die, we may not get the opportunity to come back and explain our experience.

Many religions believe in life after death. It is said the soul goes out of the body to live a new life in the spiritual realm. A wicked person is sent to hell to be tormented by a blazing fire, while a righteous person is sent to heaven to live an eternal and joyful life.

However, scientists believe that this religious interpretation of death is just a mythology. Some researchers have therefore devoted themselves to unraveling this mystery. The starting point: establish that there is some sort of life after death.

At the University of Southampton in the United Kingdom, researchers have confirmed in a new study that there is indeed life after death. The study has been published in the online journal Resuscitation.

The study is said to be the largest ever medical study into near-death and out-of-body experiences. The study revealed that some awareness may continue even after the brain has shut down completely. A human being is pronounced clinically dead if the heart stops beating and the brain shuts down. The condition can also be called cardiac arrest.

According to the researchers, they spent four years examining more than 2,000 people who suffered cardiac arrests at 15 hospitals in the United Kingdom, the United States and Austria. They found that nearly 40 percent of people who survived their resuscitation, described some kind of awareness during the time when they were clinically dead.

Of the 2,060 cardiac arrest patients studied, 330 survived and of 140 surveyed, 39 percent said they had experienced some kind of awareness while being resuscitated. Although many of them could not recall specific details, some themes emerged. One in five said they had felt an unusual sense of peacefulness, while nearly one third said time had slowed down or speeded up.

Read: Scientist Claims That Consciousness Continues After Death – Life Is Just The Beginning

Some recalled seeing a bright light; a golden flash or the Sun shining. Others recounted feelings of fear, drowning or being dragged through deep water, 13 percent said they had felt separated from their bodies, and the same number said their senses had been heightened.

A 57-year-old man from Southampton, who was pronounced dead for three minutes, said he left his body entirely, watching his resuscitation from the corner of the room. He was able to accurately recount the actions of the nursing staff and the sound of the machines used in his resuscitation process.

Lead researcher of the study, Dr Sam Parnia said the study accurately revealed that people experience some awareness after death.

Dr Parnia was quoted as saying: “We know the brain can’t function when the heart has stopped beating. But in this case, conscious awareness appears to have continued for up to three minutes into the period when the heart wasn’t beating, even though the brain typically shuts down within 20-30 seconds after the heart has stopped. The man described everything that had happened in the room, but importantly, he heard two bleeps from a machine that makes a noise at three minute intervals. So we could time how long the experience lasted for. He seemed very credible and everything that he said had happened to him had actually happened.”

Dr Parnia also added that many more people may have experiences when they are close to death, but the drugs or sedatives used in the process of resuscitation may stop them remembering.

“Estimates have suggested that millions of people have had vivid experiences in relation to death but the scientific evidence has been ambiguous at best. Many people have assumed that these were hallucinations or illusions but they do seem to corresponded to actual events. And a higher proportion of people may have vivid death experiences, but do not recall them due to the effects of brain injury or sedative drugs on memory circuits. These experiences warrant further investigation,” Dr Parnia said.

Commenting on the study, the editor-in-chief of the journal Resuscitation, Dr Jerry Nolan said Dr Parnia and his colleagues are to be congratulated on the completion of a fascinating study that will open the door to more extensive research into what happens when we die.

Watch: Woman Dies And Comes Back To Life With This Incredible Message For Humanity [Video]

Originally written by Amando Flavio and published on Anonhq

1. louis Thibault

May 5, 2017 at 5:16 PM

According to my situation, I went between 28 and 43 minutes dead. i was found in my client’s basement fallen into a closet dead of a cardiac arrest in 2011. It took me since then to understand and make sense of what took place regarding my experience while what i call ” the sidelines” The 9-11 call from my client went to a fire hall that was in the middle of a crp refreshing course so the trainer, the fire chief and 2 other fine men came to that home and pulled me out where i had fallen. The trainer wrote me a letter the day that i went looking for the firehall that rescued me to thank them and that man just happen to be there and recalled the experience quite clearly due to the fact that once they pulled me out of the closet and started working on me, it took them 18.5 minutes to revive me. according to the hospital report I was between 28 and 43 minutes dead. Here i am with enough brain function to live independently, go to work a few days a week and finally able to speak about what takes place after we die. I did have to learn all about life again and i do have memory issues due to the lack of air to my brain for that long. I am now or should i say that within the last few years i share a little bit with people that i feel need to hear about what comes next on facebook, and on certain occasions in person with people that could help themselves through this life knowing what comes next. I am slowly writing a book and hopefully make a movie about it all to allow us all here to not fear death and live each and everyday doing the best they can with what they have. I wear a medical alert bracelet that reads ” no cpr” and that in itself help me enjoy life truly each and everyday as I have no ” promised ” minutes ahead of me. My life is beautiful as i simply see the beauty in everything i look at. i have very little or close to no time at all for negativity of any kind. in a nut shell, 1/2 of our soul and spirit comes here over and over to experience life. The soul attaches to a baby to accomplish what it is that we want to experience. Human bodies are used in the same way that human bodies use cars…. it is simply a mode of transportation while here on earth. I could go on and on but I simply wanted whomever reads this to get my 2 cents worth of information. Namaste friends 🙂

• Kathy

May 8, 2017 at 6:50 AM

Louis, I look forward to reading your book! Your stories and beliefs are interesting.

• Constance Driver

June 27, 2017 at 12:12 AM

I look forward to your book too!!!!

• Pamela Williams

June 27, 2017 at 11:58 AM

Stephen Hawking, in a new theory of black holes suggests that there are 2 realities in a black hole, to be experienced. In one reality, matter falls through unharmed, and in the other, matter is instantly incinerated. The Bible calls that heaven and hell. I look at black holes as God’s vacuum cleaner, they all eventually converge into one, suck up every piece of matter,
      and spit it out into “a new heaven and a new earth.”

2. Tony F

May 6, 2017 at 9:35 PM

I believe we all have a life force, an energy that we possess that is with us until we die. That life force then leaves our deceased body and returns to where it was created and joins our family life force that is there waiting for us. But it doe’s not end there, we return in the form of a re-incarnation to start the life cycle all over again.

3. John bradshaw

May 7, 2017 at 4:06 AM

Its not surprising this study, Imagine nothingness, imagine just blank, you can’t, it can’t exist because even if you imagine blank or total darkness or total light your still imagining something.
    Weird , you bet, but what isn’t weird on this , what ever it is, we live on!!!!!!!

4. susan faccone

June 17, 2017 at 11:56 AM

I think the wording of these kinds of studies give a unrealistic image of what happens after we are dead. By that I mean that most of these studies and articles say that there is LIFE after death. In our minds LIFE means living again, with the same bodies, the same thoughts, and actually living like we do now. I think that is a pretty nice picture of LIFE, but I don’t believe it continues as it does now. Religions perpetuate this image of people living again in heaven or hell. But,the fact is, that when we die, our body either goes in the ground or is cremated. The part of us that FEELS is the brain, along with the nerves.Love, hate, pain, anxiety are all brain activity. So, it stands to reason that when we are cremated or buried, the brain goes with it. So, with that in mind, what is it that feels after the brain and nerves are destroyed? My belief is that our life energy returns to the universe, but our consciousness? I don’t think so. Many studies have also been conducted to show that as the brain dies it tries to make sense of it, and many images and feeling is automatically produced as the brain goes deeper and deeper into death. I think those are the images and feeling people are feeling when they are near death. Of course this is just my opinion and I am no expert. But, I was a nurse for 32 yrs and have been with a lot of people who have died. I think I came to this conclusion because of that. I have seen the light go out in the eyes of patients as they die. No longer animated at all. I think that “light” is the energy that is in all of us. I guess we won’t know until it happens.

5. Loveday Andrews-Speed

June 17, 2017 at 11:38 PM

I know there is life after death, I also know how important it is to go to a funeral. At my age 76 l have been to a number of funerals including my late husbands three years ago. It was at my son-in-law fathers funeral that proved to me there is life after death, as I watched the service I suddenly became aware that he was stabding by the coffin, looking at all the people with a great deal of emotion, I was stunned. Logically I thought it was a figament of my imagination, and thought it best to say nothing, however, my son in law came upto me asking did I see the light on his father coffin, I said yes I did then his son said did you see anything else, so I told him. He was moved and said you have to tell the rest of the family, which I did.

6. Shirley Rowbotham

June 21, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Has anyone read any or all of the 4 books written by Michael Newton, Ph. D.? It makes sense to me. It’s about the life between lives. Lots of case studies. Very interesting! Answers some questions I had.

7. peacemaker

June 23, 2017 at 6:51 PM

its only through love that you can see the light.

8. Finn Jacobsen

October 3, 2017 at 11:14 AM

Seems like old news to me. Near death experiences are well known, and the fact that they happen during cardiac arrest, should indicate that more research has to be done on brain functioning in extreme conditions. If people are able to remember what happened when they were “dead” indicates that the brain is still functioning storing memories. Near death experiences can also be induced by using LSD, psilocybin, peyote, ayahuasca, medicins, sensory deprivations, hunger etc, etc. That clearly indicates that the soul is a product of a living and functioning brain.

9. John Rudolph

October 11, 2017 at 5:11 AM

death is when the Spirit sown in the earthly body goes forth in the Spiritual Body,there is no interruption in Life with the experience of so -called death,yet there is release from the hindrances of the flesh with the unfoldment of the Spirit.What ignorant man sees as death enlightened man sees as passing from one state of consciousness to the next stat.e of consciousness

10. Randy

October 11, 2017 at 11:11 PM

Within infinity exists an infinite number of copies of each conscience constraint. Infinite number of copies of each of us experiencing a different set of circumstances where we eventually die….or do we? I dont think so. Within the time it took to type this I would venture to guess that in space somewhere at least one copy of me perished and ended up here and now in me but I am here because those circumstances that exist in some other dimension or universe dont in this one. Maybe I perished when a lightening bolt hit the power to the house and a power surge blew up my monitor! All this happens incredible fast so as I understand it half of my time is actually spent on the event horizon in one of these other universes. Spooky action at a distance totally entangled. A random set of atoms recombined many times over, living up to the true nature of probability while existing as 99.9% empty space. There is NO ESCAPE!! lol.

11. Kenneth Benjamin

October 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM

My brother inlaw has stage 4 Cancer and being just 2 years older than I started me to think alot more about Life after death and how to talk to him about his notice of only having a year to live.Ive always believed we go on in spirit but now Im trying to talk to him and give him something to make it easier to come to terms with final months.