Sometimes things happen in our life for which we have no other explanation than to say, “Wow, that was lucky!” Seemingly small events that many of us consider merely coincidental are actually synchronicities at play.
For example, you are planning to call a good friend with whom you haven’t spoken in a while. As you are thinking about it, the same friend calls you. You might just sit and wonder how was this possible?!
You need to know that synchronicity is a reflection of one’s interconnectedness with the rest of the world. Those people who are highly interconnected will seem to understand this better. They will experience these subtle moments where things just seem to perfectly align like that friend calling you before you called him/her.
Synchronicity is somehow related to spirituality where everything is connected in a unique, mysterious way. In life there are many things that are not simply coincidences. Synchronicity runs deeper than that. It is easy to dismiss unimaginable occurrences as coincidence, but now you know that there is something else that is on work here.
Signs of synchronicity that are often not rightly interpreted
Now that you are aware of synchronicities, you are going to start recognizing them more often. Here is a list of the signs of synchronicity that you should pay attention to:
1. Seeing a pattern of numbers in the clock. For example, 11:11, 12:34, 12:12, 22:22. While any particular set of numbers will only last for 60 seconds at most, but somehow every time you look at the clock it is/was set on this brief period of time. Repeating numbers are not a simple coincidence nor a matter of chance. As a clear symbol of synchronicity, repeating numbers conceal a deeper message coming from the spiritual world and reveals hidden secrets. Read more about it here…
2. There is a song stuck in your head or you are humming a certain song and it is played on the radio/television.
3. If you have been contemplating big decisions or questions in your life for a while, and you realize that the world is trying to give you hints about what decision you should ultimately make. Now that is synchronicity. The universe is trying to help you make the decision through synchronicity.
4. You meet random people who somehow have the best possible answers or advice for your problems. You probably didn’t even have to explain them what is bothering you but their solutions will be on the spot. Synchronic, much?
5. You are thinking of getting something for yourself, but a friend or family member gifts it to you just at the right moment even though you never told them about it.
These are just some signs to give you an idea about the concept of synchronicity. There could many other things which you experience in your daily life that could be termed synchronic. You can pay attention to those occurrences and can share them with others so that they too can interpret or understand the signs of the universe.